HOFELE-Design the German specialist Atelier for the enhancement of Mercedes-Benz has released details of their latest model based on the G-Wagon.
The Ultimate HG, and it features unique “Coach Doors”.
Designed to be the toughest of 4x4’s the Mercedes-Benz G-Wagon is also a much-loved alternative to the world’s most luxurious Saloons and Limousines, and they are not likely to venture to far off-road. The new Ultimate HG by HOFELE is certainly in this alternative luxury Limousine category.
The unique rearward opening Coach Doors provide rear seat passengers with a much-improved ease of entry and exit, which is further complimented by HOFELE’s Full Length Electrically Deployable Side Steps and individual VIP rear seating, this G-Wagon is for those who want to arrive in their own unique style.
The Ultimate HG by HOFELE features a newly designed front grille, headlight surrounds and a front bumper that wraps around to the wider multi-contoured wheel arches manufactured in carbon fibre. The G-Wagon’s iconic waistline trims are finished in chrome and highlight the bespoke ‘side-by-side’ door handles.
Further HOFELE exterior enhancements include the roof mounted light bar, stunning 23” HOFELE Turbine forged alloy wheels and a bespoke two-tone paint finish in Carpathian Grey by Range Rover over Crystal Black by Rolls Royce.
The interior of the Ultimate HG has been transformed by HOFELE, the finest Nappa leather hides and Alcantara in two shades of grey enhance every surface and are finished with unique perforation and stitching designs.
The individual rear VIP seats feature multiple adjustments, massage, heating and ventilation functions all controlled via the touchscreen control integrated within the bespoke centre console that includes a wireless charging feature.
The HOFELE enhancements continue throughout the vehicle, even the luggage compartment has received attention to detail with the visible boot floor beautifully finished in piano black lacquer with aluminium trim.
The Ultimate HG by HOFELE - a 4x4 SUV / Limousine crossover, a bespoke ultra-premium motorcar that for a few will become an expression of their individual style.
- Stock No.:-
- Steering:LHD / RHD
- Status:Available to Order
- Vat Qualifying:yes
- Exterior:To Choice
- Interior Colour:To Choice
Base Car Specification
- Based on G-Wagon - 350d / 500 / 63
- Base Vehicle Supplied by Customer
- Base Vehicle Supplied by HOFELE
- HF 4750-WB Wide Body Pack 'Carbon'
- HF 4790 'Bespoke' 2-Tone Painting
- HF 4794 Bespoke' Painting of Side Mirrors
- HF 4756-CH Front Grille Chrome complete Style HOFELE
- HF 4759 Roof Light Bar
- HF 4757 CARBON- Spare Wheel Cover Flat Style
- HF 4761 CARBON Venting Covers C-Pillar
- HF 4760 Electric Dynamic Boards G500
- HF 4769 Easy Entry 90°
- HF 4786 'Coach Doors' Conversion
- HF 4783-BG Luxury Vintage Luggage Compartment
- HF 4785 Bespoke' Interior '4-seater'
- H2-1023 HOFELE 22” 'TURBINE' forged alloy wheels
- HF 4782 Lambswool Carpet Set
- HF 4781 Pillow Set
- HF 4778 Bespoke' Alcantara Pillars and Roof Lining
- HF 4776 'Bespoke' Steering Wheel Cover
- HF 4777 Bespoke MONACO-Package'
- HF 4080 Rear Monitor Entertainment System