HOFELE the German automotive business specialising in manufacturer-approved enhancement of Mercedes-Benz passenger cars has just shown their latest Bespoke creation based on the iconic Mercedes-AMG 63.
The exterior, with the HOFELE wide wheel arches is finished in a one-of-a-kind matte Moonbeam Silver with exposed matte Carbon elements. The unique front bumper design and HOFELE signature front grille which as standard has trim finished in bright chrome, is finished here in “Liquid Black Chrome”. HOFELE 24” Cross Spoke forged alloy wheels complete the exterior enhancements.
As always with HOFELE, the interior is very special, this car is the first by HOFELE to feature the new “Style Two” individual rear seating which includes a center console with built in control panel, storage and wireless charging features. Most impressive is the individual rear seats that are positioned further back in the vehicle giving an additional ten centimeters of leg room over the standard G-Wagon. The individual rear VIP seats are electrically adjustable with memory settings, heating, ventilation, and the backrests can be fully reclined. In this G-Wagon the rear seat passengers are given the full VIP experience.
Complimenting the additional leg room in the rear and the additional luxury and style of this special G-Wagon, rear seat passengers also experience a much easier and dignified entry and exit by way of the HOFELE extra wide opening rear doors and the HOFELE Full Length Electrically Operated Side Steps®. The patented side steps are unique in that they incorporate the side exit exhaust of the G63, the ceramic coated exhaust moves together with the side steps.
An additional HOFELE feature fitted to this latest HG 63 by HOFELE is the “valve controlled” exhaust system that which with a touch of a button allows the fantastic sound of the AMG 4.0 bi-Turbo V8 to be enjoyed even more.
The interior of this Bespoke G63 by HOFELE is finished in exclusive “Bengal Red” Nappa leather and Alcantara, every surface has been enhanced including the Alcantara headlining above, and the lamb’s wool rugs below. The leather surfaces feature the unique HOEFLE perforation and stitching patterns. Carbon trim elements are fitted throughout and even extend to the floor of the luggage compartment.
- Lager Nr.:H000
- Motor:4.0 bi-Turbo
- Leistung:430 kW (585 hp)
- Getriebe:9G TRONIC
- Status:SOLD - Available To Order
- Exterieur: Silver Matte
- Farbe des Interieurs:Bengal Red
- As per base car specification
- Wide Body Pack 'Matte Carbon'
- MATTE CARBON - Underride Protector
- MATTE CARBON - Rear Diffuser Part
- MATTE CARBON - Bumper Caps
- HOFELE Front Grille
- MATTE CARBON - Spare Wheel Cover - Jet Style
- Roof bar
- Electrically Operated Exclusive Side Steps
- MATTE CARBON - Venting Covers D-Pillar
- MATTE CARBON - Mirror Caps
- Rear door Easy Entry 90 °
- Bespoke "Style Two" VIP rear seats
- Bespoke Steering Wheel Cover
- High end leather package
- Bespoke Alcantara Pillars and Roof Lining
- Lambswool Floor Mats
- Trim parts in carbon fiber
- HOFELE Door Pins (Set of 4)
- Luxury Luggage Compartment
- HOFELE Sport Exhaust System
- 24 "Cross Spoke Forged Wheels - Graphite